Save game data location : %USERPROFILE%\Documents\My Games\Deus Ex Mankind Divided\Saves\
Game Engine : Dawn Engine 4
the following tweaks can help quite lot, If your game seems like a slideshow even with rock bottom video settings, you would possibly be ready to improve performance with a dive into the low end pc's config file.
There are a few things you could try:
Close up other programs (especially resource intensive programs like web browsers).
Give Deus Ex Mankind Divided High priority via task manager.
1) Run Deus Ex Mankind Divided.
2) Open Task Manager [CTRL+SHIFT+ESC].
3) Switch it to the More details view by clicking “More details” button in the bottom right corner.
4) Switch to the “Details” tab.
5) Right click “Deus Ex Mankind Divided” on the list then “Set priority” then “High”.
create a shortcut of the game's .exe file on your desktop.
1. Right click on it and press properties and the Compatibility tab.
2. check override high DPI scaling Behavior.
3. check Disable fullscreen optimizations.
4. Finaly, check Run this program as an administrator.
How do I update my video card drivers?
-Press Windows + R.
-Type “DxDiag” and click OK.
-Once the DirectX Diagnostic Tool finishes loading, select the Display tab.
-The video card’s name and manufacturer will be listed in the Device section. The current driver version will be listed in the Driver section.
-Visit the website of the driver manufacturer to get the most up-to-date driver.