How To Unlock Max Graphics And FPS In Call Of Duty Mobile On Low End Android Phones
A Guide To Unlock Max Graphics And FPS In Call Of Duty Mobile On Low End Android Phones
Call of Duty Mobile is one of the most popular games for mobile phones. CODM is a modern graphics-intensive mobile game. If you play it on a low-end Android device, it will run it on low graphics and you will have limited graphics and FPS settings. Here is how to unlock all graphics and FPS settings in Call of Duty Mobile and play it using max graphics and max FPS on on low-end smartphones.
There are two we can do this, First method will require root access as we will be using GLTools, Second method doesnt require root as we will be using TaiChi tool with Xinstaller.
1. Root Method Using GLTools
- Download and Install GLTools.
- Now, launch GLTools.
- Select Call of Duty app.
- Tick on “Enable settings for this app” option.
- Scroll down and enable options like
- – Replace GPU info
- -Replace device, CPU and RAM info
- Scroll down and select “select values from a template”.
- Choose 'Xiaomi Mi 11' or any other high end phone.
- Finaly, Open Call Of Duty Mobile game from GLTools and you will see new unlock Graphics and FPS Settings
2. Non-Root Method
- Download VMOS Pro.
- Open VMOS Pro.
- Extract Create Virtual Machine.
- Import and Install COD Mobile and ZARCHIVER.
- Import OBB and Data folder for COD Mobile.
- Copy obb folder to these are located in "android > obb> com.activision.callofduty.shooter" and data folder to "android > data> com.activision.callofduty.shooter".
- Now, change device info to Samsung Galaxy s20.
- Next, change gpu settings from 'Real Machine' to 'High frame rate'.
- Finaly, Open Call Of Duty Mobile game from VMOS Pro and you will see new unlocked Graphics and FPS Settings